Sunday, June 7, 2009

Round One

Okay, so this past Friday I had the day off. Greg came home from work and took me to this indoor amusement/sporty play games sort of place called Round One in Ginowan. We had a lot of fun, from the putting green, batting cages, badminton, golf driving range, to even riding the electronic bull it was a ton of fun. An hour and a half flew by and we didn't even touch on half of what this place had to offer.!
Okay, I found out that I had no skill when it came to archery...I would have been toast in the past might as well have put a huge bull's eye on my back. After about 25 attempts I finally got an arrow to hit the target....I just say practice practice practice.
Ready...aim...aim some more and....
release....if you look closely enough you can see that arrow flying high in the air...think I overshot that one!
I think I still thought I had a chance.

1 comment:

joyce said...

wish I'd been there to see Mel on the bull! :)